website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What with the 3's?

3 days ago was 13 years my grandfather passed away and today im 23.All I got is memories of all the great times with him.There are so many things I remember about this man.I was not a daddy's girl I was papaw's girls.Things I miss are the Sunday lunches after church.That dollar we used to always get for church on Sunday.I miss the smile you got from time to time from him.So today I was woke up at like 4:30am by some noise.I turned a little led light on to try to figure out what it was.Didn't find the noise till I opened my door and there was a gift bag sitting there.So I just tossed it in my room and tried to fall back to sleep took like hour.Then I got up started load clothes my favorite thing to do not.Then got in shower and got ready for work.Ate lunch with the roomie and headed out the door for work.The kids were a little on the wild side today be glad when Halloween is over.We had fun today at work outside.Hitting the tennis ball with the bat.Trying to teach the kids how to stand while hitting.I got mini cup cakes from co worker and a card.:) I got like 3 text from people and like 100 things on facebook.I got a call from my parents.Got to visit with friends here from out town.Got to play the game I love today.Played in 2 games today didnt do all that hot in first game.Then it started pouring down rain so that delayed it for a little bit.I was suppose to got out to dinner with few friends after but games got over later than we though they would.Oh well we were catch up later this weekend.It was so hot playing I hope it cools of some this weekend.Fun day is coming to a end.Time to hit the shower im a little nasty from two games.Plus I need to hit the ice pack think I may have pulled something in lower back or could just be part getting older.LOL.I love all my friends.They are so amazing.

Hard working man

I miss this smile

I miss him

I miss these times

Papaw's Girl

I miss Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment