website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Girls Night

Well I did not get a chance to write yesterday cause my labtop works when it wants.So it was down yesterday but working today.I really need to get a new one that would be sweet.So that is my Christmas list even though my birthday comes before then.LOL.Last night was a lot fun hanging out with some girls from church at my aunts house.The weather was amazing started out with rides on motrocycle till dark.Then we went in made pizza and talked.After the pizza was done we made brownies.Then started playing apples to apples.Kind of forgot about brownies till we smelt somthing burning.Cought it just in time before they burnt all the way.They were boiling over on one side.So back to apples it was til they cooled off.That game is always fun no matter what.We attempted to play dance revolution some of us.Then my aunt had this paper for us to do.That got our brains thinking.It was a parahgraph telling a story but with in it there were books of the Bible.In the first one there was 16 books.The second one had 22 books.The last one had 30 books.Then before I knew it was midnight.I was like I need to head knowing im going to be out late tonight.So glad that it is only like 5min away if that cause I was tired.I came home watched some the Braves game and was out.

No comments:

Post a Comment