website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Love this time the year

Good Morning!!So far it has been a great start to the day.This weather is amazing I love it.Went to go feed the ducks at the lake this morning.I felt bad for this one little duck it leg was messed up he could not walk and could hardly swim.Then just past that I was looking in water seen bunch feathers and seen one dead :(.Then here came the attack of the geese mob.They seem to always chase me no matter what.As I was walking away I was throwing bread behind me.Kept looking back till I got away I am sure the lady walking on other side was laughing at me.


Now on with the afternoon.Had time to catch a show that I watch from time to time when it is on.Chatted with few friends for little bit.Now it time to get ready and head to work.Then I have a ball game  after.

Tonight was typical Tuesday night.Had a ball game tonight.We smoked the team we played.I did not hit all that great.Got to hang out and talk with friends I don't see often.Just got done eating dinner now it is time to watch the biggest loser.


No comments:

Post a Comment