website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

2 Fun Nights

Entering the Trop





Well last nights do or die game did not go all that well.They had 6 umps on field and still could not get calls right.But I still had fun being at a game for postseason.Here are few pictures from the game last night.I love Julianna voice I want her cd.She is the wife of player Ben Zobrist.




Can The Rays Score










Julianna Zobrist



 This afternoon was fun.The weather was perfect outside.The kids at work crack me up they are so silly.They always make me crack a smile or get a good laugh in no matter what.This one boy tried to call me lazy today I was like your funny.Trying to teach these kids how to play sports is always fun.So today we attempted to play tag football that takes some patients with some them kids.Some understand it some dont have clue to what there doing.Got bunch young kids 5 to 9 playing.


Tonight was another fun night.Went to go visit the kids at the Children Home with our church group.We go visit them once a month.We eat,play,share stories about what God done in our life.It all seems to touch us in some way.Then we get to thinking and need to focus more on GOD and not all the other things around us.The distractions around us draw us away from him.














No comments:

Post a Comment