website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Do you know...

Random facts you may not know about me....
1.I grew up in a neighborhood with lots of kids mostly boys.We were very active kids.Loved playing outside no matter how hot it was.
2.I am atheletic person.Give me a basketball I can shoot.Give me a soccer ball I can do some feet work.Give me a glove I can catch.Give me a football I can throw.Give me a volleyball I can serve.Give me a tennis racquet not so much.
3.I love spending time with all my friends.Don't get to hang out as often as we would like but can always pick up where we left off from.
4.I have 4 tattoos as of right now.They are addicting once you get one you want another.
5.I was dignosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia when I was just 3 years old.I have been in remission for 19 years.
6.I have huge family that has so much more drama than a high school girls locker room.
7.I love music.I like just about any kind of music it all depends on the mood im in.
8. I got 3 favorite numbers.8,10,3
9.I always used to say when I was a kid you would not catch me wearing a dress.I have worn a few it not so bad.LOL.I own like 5 now.
10.I love all of my friends.I dont know what I would do without them.They are always there in time of need.
11.I love the outdoors.Kicking a ball around or throwing one or a frisbee.Walking down the beach or around the lake.
12.I love my family even though we have our differences and dont speak often.
13.I love to help others out when I can.
14.I love doing charity work.Some friends and I have made team for Relay for life the past 3 years.Few my friends did the Light the Night walk with me.
15.I love my Gators.I have everything you could think of.Pillow,pillow cases,purses,socks,jersey,shirts,shorts,pj's,flip flops,stickers,key chains,blanket,tags,and Im sure there is more I cant think of.
16.I love flip flops I have so many pair.Same with sunglasses seem to have a collection going on.
17.I  used to hate the color pink but it one my favorite colors now.
18.I hate drugs due to my childhood.That is one thing I will never do.
19.I can not stand wet socks,nails on chalk board, and styrofaom when taking something out box.
20.I have coached baskeball at my church for the past 2 years.
21.I love kids they are so much fun.You learn something new every day just about being around them.
22.I used to be a Mt.Dew junky.I would drink like a 2 litter or more a day.I have not touched a soda in forever.Soda was in a drink I got one time and made me sick when I took a sip.
23.I love to give to others when I can.Each year at Christmas I donate to the Salavtion Army Kids in need.
24.I love hanging out with friends.Bon fires,movies,apples to apples,talking makes for fun times.
25.I love being around water during the summer time.It is so hot in FL during the summer so I try to stay cool.It may be around a pool,beach,lake tubing.

No comments:

Post a Comment