website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The busy bee...

I did not get chance to write yesterday I was a little busy bee.I got up cleaned my room.Then went to my friends house to help with wedding stuff.That is where I spent most of my day.We got started then had to stop go get Heather car and grab bite to eat.Then we had to run and return things at Target and Walmart.Returned started working on different things.The brownies were a trip putting the chocolate over them.Let's just say that im not the decoarate type when it comes to that.For a messed up batch they were pretty good.Then I came home started a fire and had to put one the cats in cage cause the party.He likes to get around the cars and with him being a dark cat they would not see him.Few the neighbors had block party.Went and hung out with them for little while.Never played the game corn hole till last night.I have seen people playing it before but never played it.It is just like horseshoes in a way but with bean bag.You know it is cold in FL when you can blow smoke out your mouth.Unless you are from up north somewhere and used to it then you laugh at us FL people.I love weather like this to have huge fires.So im sure I will be helping out later today with wedding stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment