website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lazy day review....

This weekend has been pretty fun.Had a few parties to attend.Got to hang out with some friends I have not seen since High School.Played this game called corn hole for 2nd time and did pretty good.My friend and I beat just about everyone we played that was Friday night.Last night I almost blew myself up trying to lit the fire.Burnt part my wrist a little but not bad PTL.I went to my dads house today hung out for bit.Then came home took 2-3 hour nap to catch up on some sleep.Woke up went to the mall to get some food.You know I came back with more than food.There were a lot of people up there with there kids trick or treating.Seen bunch crazy costumes and cute ones.They had face painting area set up.They never had that when I was a kid.LOL.I only went to the mall once as kid trick or treating.I started my Christmas shopping like month ago and just added few more things to it.I love JCPenney's they always have great sales.Well that is my lazy day review of this weekend.Hope everyone had a great weekend.It new day,new week,new month starting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment