website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

October ending...

This time the year is always busy.All the birthday's and Halloween parties.I had a birthday party last night to attend.Got to hang out with bunch old friends from high school.Got home at like 2am then got up at 6 to go run a 5k.My legs felt like jello after still kind of do.Did some running after that then got a nap.Now getting ready for party tonight at the house.Ready to hang out with some more friends I have not seen in while as well.What a great weekend getting to hang out with friends I have not seen in while.I love my friends.Oh yeah the weather is like perfect for FIRE!!! I love my friends.;)Well just started the FIRE and almost caught myself on fire.Got a little to close to the log that had gas on it.My wrist is burning just a little bit.I could feel it burning when got close to the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment