website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Just Getting Started

I figured I could join a friend of mine on this.I love reading her stuff or looking at her pictures.My days can be very detailed at times.Some days can be very dull.This morning has not been to exciting.Just trying to figure out how to set this up and listening to the iPod.Oh yeah and my favorite thing of all time laundry not.I think I have this figured out now for most part with a little coaching along the way from a friend.:)

I really love this weather that we have been having latley.Makes me want to be outside all day.Makes for great softball weather as well.I usually have a funny story from work but not today.Most the kids where in a serious mood for most part.I came home added few songs on here while had them in my head.Then grabed my headphones went for walk around the neighborhood.With the weather like it is lot more kids are out playing now and few parents out playing with them as well.After I got back from walking got the bat out and pratice a few swings.Broke the glove and ball out and pratice some pop flies.Oh yeah now to finish something I started this morining my favorite thing of all time laundry.Then there something the roomie asked me to do think it was to clean the bath room.Made huge salad for dinner ate that while chatting with a friend from Bama.Now time to kick back and watch some Monday night football.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging world! You're off to a nice start already, girl.

    I've been loving the weather lately, too. Makes me wish I could spend all day outside, for sure!

    ReplyDelete