website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Good Morning!!!It is way to early to be up.It going to be short today.One im not awake all the way.Two I have to leave for work in withing the next 10mins.Just heard something on news when first turned it on simple things like that why I dont watch it often.Some one left there 6 year old boy in the car while she went in store and car was stolen.Things like this make me mad.Bad parenting or any type of abuse gets on my nerves so bad.Not going to let it mess up my day it is Friday.Busy Busy Friday.Work then off to help a friend with some wedding stuff.Her wedding is this Sunday.:)Then going to the Brandon Heath and Jars of Clay concert.I love Brandon Heath his music is awesome.I have already seen him twice.:)Every concert I have ever been to has had two or more people.The one with  the most was first one I went to in 97.It had like 8 people Tim McGraw,George Straight,Lila McCan,Aaron Tippin,Faith Hill,Lee Ann Womack.Don't remeber any more.Well hope you all have a great day and weekend.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment