website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cow Bell!!

I love helping others.Had to do some running this morning for a friend for her wedding and myself.Busy morning so far.Finlay got the tickets for the Rays do or die game tonight.After I spent like 2 hours trying to get the crap to work last night on stub hub and ticket master.Now they just dont want to print.Had to call them and have them walk me through it.Only time I have had problems with this.I was up early this morning didn't get much sleep.Im need a frappe to get through the day at work and for the game tonigh.I would be playing in my own game but who can pass up a game like this.:)Got to get the camera ready.Got to break out the cow bell.Got my number and my dream man last name Rays shirt on.:)Super excited this is going to be a lot of fun.Lots of picture are going to be taking at this game.They must win this game to move on.:( they lost the game that is it for 2010 season.Got a little cow bell crazy.LOL.Fun night at the Trop would have been better if they won.

No comments:

Post a Comment