website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Amazing Day!!!

Well I didn't get a chance to write yesterday I was super busy. Plus had 30imns before the day was over and the internet was not working.Plus I was super tired and just wanted to sleep.Yesterday was super busy I was on the go since 7am till 11:30pm.My feet are killing me.My big toe on my right foot hurts super bad.The wedding turned out really nice.The decorations were beautiful and took a while to set up.Food turned out great there was little bit left over.In all that time only time I really sat down was time driving.When you get a bunch people to help clean up goes very quick if we stay busy and not clown around.This afternoon before work I got to meet up with the newlyweds and few other friends for lunch at Sonny's.Some left out for DC they bought me lunch for my birthday present.Today was a breeze at work.Lot kids were out sick and the ones that tend to give us problems left early.Still not sure yet what im going to do for my birthday tomorrow.I do know that I will be working then going to play the one game I love softball.I don't expect much from anyone never been that type person.But so far I have gotten $100 that is pretty much gone already just spent the last bit of it tonight getting few things.Oh yeah and the pretty awesome lunch I had today with some amazing friends.I love all of my friends way more than they would ever know.They are my family they stand behind me and help me in times of need.My mom is suppose to be sending something but she tends to mix the dates up with my brothers birthday.Im sure I will get call tomorrow or on the 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment