website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A day I hate didn't turn out to bad

Lets start of with last night.That was so much fun.I love going to concerts for my birthday.So for like 3 years in row now I have went to concert for my birthday pretty sweet right.Each year has had one my favorite artitist Brandon Heath.First year I seen him was when I first got into the whole Christian music thing.Newsboys,Kutless and Brandon Heath makes for a rockin night.Second time I seen him was with Leeland and Francesca Battistelli.Last night was with Jars of Clay.They are an amazing group of guys.They did autographs and group pictures with everyone.The line was not to bad actually maybe 10mins or so if that.Today is a day I hate.But the memories are what hold me together.I was not a daddys girl I was papaw's girl.13 years ago today.Then it been 4 years ago today baby cousin somewhere down the line passed away.Then 1year ago today that one my friends sister passed away.RIP ALL.WE LOVE AND MISS YOU.As I wrote my status today I broke down.Then it was a go go go day.Been super busy with wedding stuff all day.Cutting cheese,cutting paper,decortating stuff,going over plans,making stuff,entertianing kids,and sure there few im leaveing out.I am so tired it is not even funny.Didnt sleep all that well last night and im ready for bed now but cant cause got to get stuff together for AM.Been helping my friend with her wedding stuff all day today.Just got home like 15mins ago.Tomorrow is the wedding and it will be another long day.




Brandon,Leeland,Fran         



Jars Of Clay

Brandon Heath

Jars and Brandon

1 comment: