website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Little bit everything kind of day...

This morning I did not do much was not feeling all that great.Had to leave like hour before work to get few things done.The kids at work today were full of energy.During quite time it was far from quite.I was sitting at table with two girls I was about to lose my mind with all the talking.They were talking so fast I could catch like 2 words as they kept going about what ever they were talking about that made no sense to me.Then we went outside the weather was amazing.Let the kids run and play to get some energy out there system.I played catch with tennis ball with few the kids.Try to teach them how to catch pop fly the right way.One kid got in trouble for doing something wrong had to sit out.Then we told him he had bug in his hair and called Mandy the B word. Then we had to go inside cause that was enough from him. Came home to cook but had to run to store to get more milk first.Some the people that go into the store by my house oh my is all im going to say.After I got back from store put milk up and went outside for a bit.Got a game tomorrow so figured I could swing a bat few times.Then I cooked sausage biscuits and gravy ohhh yeah and had big glass of chocolate milk for dinner.Now it is just kick back and relax time.

No comments:

Post a Comment