website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trip Down Memory Lane With Music...

Trip down memory lane with some music.Turn the play list off to the right.




*Every time we got in the car to go anywhere in Bama we played this song*





*We new all the words before it was so popular on radio*





*Jammed out to this song before the concert the summer it came out 06*




*Every Sunday my grandmother and I listen to this song*





*My brother and I kept this song on repeat*





*Never a dull moment with this song*




*This was a song we used sing in the woods*





*We never missed this show*





*Not the best video.Lyrics text battles with this song all the time just for a laugh*




*Fun times at these concerts*














*3 times I love him*





























































There are many other people I have seen as well but just can not think at the moment.

1 comment: