website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Full Moon+Hoildays=Wild Kids

So glad this week is almost over.The kids have been little on the wild side at work with Halloween coming up and full moon.Tomorrow is a teacher work day I tried to get off but no luck.I have few things I need to do.Then there is wedding stuff that needs to be done for a friends wedding.While I was at home this morning I was wondering around on you tube listen to songs I found few new people I like.Fireflight is one the groups I found.I try to text few friends to see if they heard of them and if they liked them.Got back one response saying yeah I love them.So I listen to them for a little bit then I bought there cd on Itunes.Busy weekend coming up it going to be GO GO GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment