website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Songs about you...

Could you live without MUSIC? I love MUSIC that is one thing I could not live without.MUSIC is a key to everyday life for some people.I pretty much listen to music 24/7.I like all kinds of MUSIC for most part.It all depends on the mood.You always see people put lyrics as there status about a situation there facing.We can all  tie some song to our life in some way.It may be sad song that may bring some tears.May be a happy song that brings a smile.Might just be a song you wanted to hear at the time to get you by the day.It could be a song that brings back some great memories of  friends or loved one gone.Some songs you may just want to bust a move right then and there.It could be a song about your past.If you stop and really think I am sure you can tie at least 5 or more songs to your life in some way.I can go on and on with songs about my life.Some the lyrics are just right few need to be changed up a little.Some songs are just for fun.Some are memory with others.This list will tell you a few details in my life.
 SONGS
 Sara Beth(Skin)-Rascal Flatts *Me*
 Find Out Who You Friends Are-Tracey Lawerence *Friends*
 If Tomorrow Never Comes-Garth Brooks *Grandma*
 Walk A Little Straighter Daddy-Billy Currington *Dad*
 I Wonder-Kellie Picker *Mom*
 My Wish-Rascal Flatts *Friends*
 Before He Cheats-Carrie Underwood *Bama Fun*
 That Girl Is A Cowboy- *Bama Fun*
 Summertime-Kenny Chesney *Fun Times*
 Why-Rascal Flatts*RIP Steven*
 Fight Another Day-Addison Road *Me*
 My Story-Addison Road *Me*
 Change In The Making-Addison Road *Me*
 Hero-Skillet *Every One Needs One*
 Its Not Me Its You-Skillet *Parents*
 Bubba Shot The Jukebox-Mark Chesnut *Bubba*
 Me and My Gang-Rascal Flatts *Brothers*
 Unwritten-Natasha Bedingfield *Friends*
 I Dont Want Wait-Paula Cole *Friends*




No comments:

Post a Comment