website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holiday Spirt

Holiday spirt is kicking in to gear.I love this time of the year.I have a huge heart for giving.I tend to get myself in to trouble in the long run.Got to set some goals this year and say no limit myself.When a family grows as big as mine has in past year it makes it harder.Money does not go that far these days on stuff.$20 can go in like a spilt second.It more so outfit or a toy for each the boys this year or a few small gifts.Thinking like $15-25 limit on each one the boys.I can not go all out like I did last year for the boys.Plus this year my step sisiter will be here.My brother will get more from me than the other three.Yes I love them too but he is my blood and I love him to death so yeah.Price wise I think if I try stay under $20 for them I will be fine.I just love shopping and spending money and helping others.In the long run it gets me in to trouble.I am not trying to put myself in a hole.There are so many other little things I like to do also for the holidays.I like to get toys and stuff for salvation army kids.I have done that for like 5-7 years now.For the past 3 years now I have been visting the Children Home so we try rasie money to get them things as well.Then all the little party get together rather it be with friends or co-workers.Always got to get small things for that.It all adds up after while.Im trying not to over do it as bad as I want to.I guess I get this from my grandmother the giving part and the joy of it.She loved giving and my brothers and I always got more than the other grandkids.For the smiple fact is that my parents struggled to make due.I am so ready for black friday to get here.I am taking my little brother along yes he can help me out with the other 3.Plus he must try on some stuff cause he is growing like weed.He at the age where I don't know what to get either and he can know most the stuff he is getting.When I was his age I knew just about everything I was getting.Maybe like 2-5 things I didn't.I will be shopping for few kids,friends and family.It should make for fun long day.Getting to spend the day with my brother.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. We definitely get all into the giving part. It's my favorite as well. I'd much rather give than receive! So excited you'll get to hang with your baby bro! <3

    ReplyDelete