website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Overview

I have been a busy body with Thanksgiving just passing.Making all my rounds to all the houses where people invited me.Had great 4 day weekend spending time with my little brother and he got to stay the night with me.We went Black Friday shopping which he was great help.Softball is now over till like Feb.Now I jump right into coaching basketball at church.The children home christmas party is this Friday and I can not wait to see the kids faces.Then there are a few different party event coming up with friends and family.This month is pretty busy.My step sister will be here this year for Christmas as well.So all the fun parties are going to start this coming week starting with the Children Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment