website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Loving It

Well I have been slacking big time on this.I started out doing really well then it has been down hill for while.I have been a busy little bee like always.Between church functions,work,coaching basketball and playing softball.Then I squeeze in some time with friends and family.I love this time the year.I love to buy for other people.Then I tend to put myself in a jam for it.But in th end it all seems to work out great.So there has been some ups and downs in the past few weeks or so.Im stick with all the good.Im not giving all the facts we would be here all night.So my dad and I are semi getting along for now.(knock on wood).I am now the maid of honor in my best friends wedding.:)One my friends fixed my car for pretty much nothing.I got call from my grandmother Monday she was buying me a newer car.I love my life.I love my amazing friends.The one thing I really really wanted more than anything for Christmas and did not even tell anyone was a car knowing not many could afford it.So yeah this Christmas is by far the best. God is AWESOME!!! He made a way for me to get stuff for all that I planned for and some.Money is a factor everyone stress about but put your trust in him and it will work out. I love this little thing called my life.So this weekend is pretty planned out for me.Got a church function tomorrow got to help set up decorate all that jazz.Then Sunday is church,Christmas at my aunts and then the annual ELF party at a friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment