website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The game I love...

Well tonight would have been a night to play softball.It got called cause it rianed most of the day off and on.I hope that it brings some cooler weather with the rain instead of hot.So I texted a friend to see what she was up to.To hang out and help me out with few things on here.Also talked about up coming events we need to get on the ball with and start planning.Been watching Law&Order most the time since I have been home.I been watching it and working on here.You should check out the tabs at the top of my blog.I redone my Music Freak one it is now called Rate The Music.I also have a Verse Of The Week.There is a About Me area.Then the 30 Days of Truth im try to answer all the questions.Well just check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment