website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Wish it was Friday

It is only monday and im already wishing it was Friday.It going to be long busy week.This weekend was a lot of fun.I got to spend time with my little brother.First time I have got to spend time with him in while by himself.The weather is fianly nice for now.We shall see how long it last.Today was easy day at work we had like 7 kids gone.In the process of filling out applaction for another job.Really hoping and praying I can get this job to help myself out and it is in area I love.It will also help me grow spirtually Upward basketball is about to start back up had tryouts tonight.They are tomorrow night as well but I have softball.Then again Sat so yeah busy week a head.Then Wed is the Children Home with group from church.Im sure there is something else the other two nights.I just cant think right this second my head is pounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment