website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rush it what this day came to..

Today was pretty busy on the go most the day.I was sleeping good til the roomie came in to get me up to go grocery shopping at like 8.We made a pit stop first at Panera Bread to get some breakfast.Then off to the zooland aka Wal*Mart.There was almost a fight between these two ladies.Lady 1: Can I reach around you or can you please move so I can get what I need.Lady 2:All huffy puffy no im not going to move out your way.Lady 1:Ok then excuse me I have to get where you are to get what I need.Lady 2:Kept running here mouth cussing at this other lady.Remind you Lady 2 had like million coupons she was going through blocking a pretty popular area.They both went back and forth with words for few minutes.I just stood there and laughed.I wanted to say something to Lady 2 so bad cause things she was saying.Then as she walked away some guy asked her how her day was rude response from her mouth.Think she woke up on the wrong side the bed.Came home started some lunch.I get distracted so easy when I start food.Well there was huge mess in the kitchen from the sauce.I will post a pic later.The distractions signing a paper for the Light the Night Walk this Sat.Looked for a picture to send in as well.Then worked on creating and event page to invite my friends to come help raise awareness for Leukemia.Then had get ready for work.Some the kids seem to be little hyped up on candy this week.Today was one the better days of this week.I came home got in the shower got ready for church.Went to church helped out with the Awana TNT group 3rd-5th.Got to play some indoor kickball and go over some bible verses for there books.The lesson they talked about tonight was THE UNSAVED.Then after I came home from church got some dinner.Checked few things on here then my friend called had go run something to her down the road.Almost out time to make a post for the day.I have done post everyday since I started.

This is what happens when you get distracted.


1 comment: