website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Veterans Day!!

Got to say this has been pretty great day.Minus the headache I have had most the day.When I checked my account this morning there was more money there than I thought there would be.LOL.The reason for it was cause I got paid today.Normaly get paid on  Friday but guess seeing how it is veterans day they would pay us a day early.Got to love money in the bank.LOL.Not for long cause soon as we get it in our possesion it seems to be in someone else hands seconds later.Attempted to play some more soccer today at work with the kids.They don't understand it all the way.They think it rugby/football.So yeah a few kids got a little banged up playing.It can be a dirty sport at times.Some them got really mad at each other it was funny.Been working on this applacation for another part time job like all week.Computer messed up first night doing it.Didnt have all my refrence infomation down.Had to contact them and let them know.Well it turned in now.LOL.Well really this all happen yesterday or just few seconds ago hint why I didnt make deadline before new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment