website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

No Matter What..

First you got to watch or listen to the song before reading the rest my blog.Just turn off my music player to right.



Well a lot has been on my heart in past few months.Somethings I need to just let go and move forward.Slowly the things are fading away and coming back into place.This past week I visited the Children Home with few friends.Just listen to few them speak and telling us what there thankful for.One the little girl shared she was thankful for getting to visit with her parents.After everything her parents done to her she still loves them no matter what.She has been abuse mental and physical.She has been drugged by her own parents.Then we asked her how could she still keep her heart open and still love them after all that.She said that Jesus loves us no matter what or how big our sin is.So why can I not love and forgive my parents for what they did.Yeah she could not wait for the dcf workers to get her and her brothers out the unsafe home but she still had that love for her parents no matter what.It has opened my eyes this week and got me thinking.This morning in church we got on stage and shared with our church about the Children Home.The up coming events we are planning for them.We shared that story and I think all us standing there had tears.Also that same night there was a boy that shared he was thankful he could learn more about Jesus.That he never been to church before coming to the home there.Another girl shared about Jesus love and how much she has learned from being there at the home.It got my eye that I need to get my things in check and focus more on him.I have been slacking in some areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment