website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bring on the cold..

It is about time we see some cooler weather here in the sunshine state.This 90's thing this time the year not cutting it.I did not get chance to write blog yesterday.Due to simple fact that im house/pet sitting and they forgot to give me password for computer.Wireless dont pick up half the time and when it does you need password to get in.Well my friend called this morning before they left out on there curise.So were back in business I got the password.They have it so there daughter cant get on unless she asks.I didnt sleep all that well.It going to be a run around day need to kick it in gear and get ready.Think I am going to hit up JcPennys again and see what sales I can get myself into.Light the Night walk later this evening.Don't forget to check out 30 days of Truth,Rate the music,Verse of the week,and about me.Feel free to leave comments love to hear from ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment