website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Christmas shopping in progress..

I went for walk this morning with the roomie.A few other friends passed us as we were walking they were on there way to work.After our walk we went to JCPenney's and hit up the sales rack.I got a cute new outfit for $14.51.I saved $48.44.The pants were original $36.00 and shirt was original $26.00.$62.00 outfit for $14.51 not a bad deal.The day before I went as well but just didn't have much time to shop.I got 3 shirts one for me and 2 for Christmas presents.I spent 26.72 and saved 21.03.The two shirts I got for Christmas presents were orignal $10.00 got them for $5.99.The shirt I got was original $26.00 got it for 12.99.I would say I have came across some pretty sweet deals.I love this time the year stores getting ready for the holidays.This is when you can catch some pretty sweet deals.The good deals come out on crazy day of shopping that is black Friday.I love going and fighting the crowds to save some money.I know last year I saved like $200 easy.I get for total of maybe 10 people and that includes the salvation army kids I get few things for.I have done this for like 8 years now.I go pick few kids off the tree in the mall and get stuff for kids in need in my local area.Today at work had fun playing some soccer with the kids.It was hot outside today playing.Running around with a headache and sun bright as heck didn't help but it was fun.The weather is nice like first thing in the morning and at night sometimes.I'm so ready for some cooler weather.It is FL we never see 4 seasons it more like summer 80% time.Don't know what to call other 20%.

My new outfit I got today

1 comment:

  1. I will be working black friday, and shopping online the night before! :D

    ReplyDelete