website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sleepy..

This past week has been tiring.All the driving back and forth between my house and friends house.I was pet sitting for a week.I had so much stuff to do over the week as well.I have not been sleeping all that well either.Today was last day try outs for basketball.So I was up early as bad as I wanted to sleep in and not do much.So that took most my day up.Then I was suppose take my step-mom shopping for stocking stuffers but here check never came.I hung out there for little while with my brother.Had to run to my friends house real quick to take her key back to her forgot to leave it when I left.Then came home the roomie and I met up with one her friends that came in from TX to get his son for hoildays.We had to take him from one side town to other his sister had there car they came in.So now it time to kick back and relax watching the Gators game for now.They are not doing to hot this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment