website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

51 runs scored

The last few days at work have been pretty easy.Due to the fact that there are kids out sick.But yesterday I was cought off gard big time.My boss came in did not know she was coming in.I was not doing my job and I was not in uniform.It was a slacker day for me.Today is early release day oh joy.The kids seem to be really loud on these days.Last night was softball game.It was one the best ones this season so far.It was a back and forth game the hole time.There were alot of errors on both sides.Deppends what comes first 7innings or 45mintues.We played only 5inning but there were some long innings.There were a total of 51 runs scored.We lost by one point only if we were home team it would been our win.I seem to always finish with some mark on myslef.I got in a pickle and had to dive back to first scraped my knee up.My side hurts a little from diving back to base.It was fun game all the running I got to do.Then got to hang out chat with some friends for little while.It was cold just standing there.But while running around not so much.Tonight is going to be another fun night get to go to the children home.I love going there it is so much fun.So tonight we went to the children home and had a lot fun.We played dodge ball with half flat basketball,volleyball,and half flat kickball.Then we went on adventure to sonic.That was a fun trip.Jammed out to some good songs.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment