website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

OHH HAPPY DAY!!!

 Things seem to be falling back into place slowly.I got to spend time with my little brother.Funny today 30 day truth thing is someone that made your life living for.He is by far one the many people that made it worth living for.I love that kid with my whole heart.Yesterday was fun hanging out with him for first time in while.We went to Wal*Mart to buy him new pair pants.He growing like a little weed I tell you.He only had one pair pants that are to short.Then we went to the mall to look at few different phone plan deals.Then came back to my house we got ready for Light the Night.A walk for all types of blood cancers.It only my second year doing this walk.The roomie and I do it.Then who ever else happen to show up and support me.This year it happen to be my roomie her love and my brother.:)Had to run and feed my friends cat real quick.Then went to the walk.After we got signed in and all that good stuff.We got Black&Brew coffee to warm us up a little to kill time..Walked around the park took few pictures.It was fun day and night spending time with him.Then went to Chili's after to get some good food.:)There went $50 in matter of seconds oh well it was fun and worth it.
 

The little brother and I

Roomie and I

Getting ready to walk

Slide Show

For those we lost to the battle

To ones in fight

To ones that fought and one

Help raise Awarness

Find A Cure


Ready to walk

He was cold

Hard to take while walking

White Survivor Gold Honor Red Memory

Another shirt to add to collection

Of Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia(ALL)

1 comment: