website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Was I Just Hard On Myself?

So for yesterday being a Monday not to bad for the most part.

First part of the day.I have been helping a friend in her classroom for few weeks now.Grading papers,cutting stuff,laminating stuff,running errands on campus,helping the kids in class and so on.Plus she is expecting her first little one so anything to help ease some stress.So I cut out some leafs for a center on this cool little machine.Then she wanted her board outside her door decorated fall/Halloween.I looked at it thought it looked pretty good.Then started I could done this that and so on to make it look better.But my friend loved it so that all that matters.Cause some people are so annual when it comes to stuff like that.So I worked on that and idea after idea kept coming in my head.That machine came in handy yesterday it is so cool.She has been sick a lot with the pregnancy.I feel so bad for her.She can only eat up to 8 grams of protein a day.She has PKU which she is missing an enzyme called phenylalanine hydroxylase,which is needed to break down an essential amino acid called phenylalanine.The substance is found in foods that contain protein.She has to drink this formula every morning and night in order for the baby to get the rest of the nutrients it needs.So after the baby is here I told her husband he better have a steak ready.I can't wait to find out what she is having next week we should know.

 Second part the day.After helping her out and fixing her board it was time for me to go to work.I work on campus there in the after school program.So the kids have been on the little rowdy side with this weather.It was not to bad of a day.But it was just one them days where if people said something I had to stop before I spoke thing.The kids have been a little silly.My patience with some them are running thin.I help the first graders with there homework and it is so hard cause they can not focus more than 5 mintues.They work better one on one.Time is a factor when you only have 45 minutes to do it and it takes some them that long to do it.There are 4 first grader boys and there attention is on everything but homework.All 4 boys are very smart boys 2 them I can explain it and they can do it on there own then check to see if there doing it right.The other 2 need little more help cause they love to just say random answers.If I let them just write what ever they think it is there homework would all be wrong.So that part the day was alright.The day went by pretty fast for the most part.

The night was not to great at all.I played 2 softball games and played like crap.That is not like me I am usually on my game on both sides.Not last night my oh my had the worst judgement on the ball in the outfield.I could not hit the ball to get on to save my life.I think I was 1 for 8.Well actually 2 for 8 but that was only do to bad throw.Usually I do good in both and just my bat is a little off.I got hit in the foot by a hard line drive in the first game.That mess hurt my adrenaline was rushing so I played it out.My foot is sore but not broken.Then the second fame we were up by like 10 and they came back to beat us cause like 3 bad throws.We should have won that game.So we lost both games last night cause we were not hitting the ball the first game and second game was errors.I know I could have done a lot better than I did do.Yeah I hit the ball but right to the people.Then the drive home people could not drive.So the road I was on had 2 lanes on the side I was on.I was in the fast lane other car is in the other lane.So we are approaching the light and where it goes from 2 lanes to 4.Then back to 2 lanes.We are going and right at the last second he like oh crap I got to get over.So he cuts in front me I had to slam on breaks.He almost hit the other car in the first turn lane.So he had to get in the first turn lane.So he goes from the far right lane to the inside lane in just split second.People need to make there mind up little quicker than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment