website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cancer Awareness

 I know that OCTOBER is BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH.So many people can wear PINK and know what the CAUSE is for.If you see a PINK RIBBON on a box or bag of food at the store 90% of the people will buy it before one without a RIBBON.I know I would buy the box that had PINK before one without.There are 12 months in a year and BREAST CANCER gets a whole MONTH of AWARENESS.I know people going through a battle with BREAST CANCER right now.I know people that have won the battle with BREAST CANCER.

CANCER is not a word anyone wants to hear.I have been on both sides of the FIGHT.I won my BATTLE with CANCER.I seen many people lose there BATTLE with CANCER.My grandmother being one.:(Over the years I have seen many put up a FIGHT and lose.I have seen a few win.I would like to see EVERYONE beat it.

What about the other 11 months of the year? What about all the other CANCERS out there? Is there a color for all CANCERS?  Is there a day for other CANCERS?

I know many people right now that are FIGHTING to LIVE another DAY because CANCER. Let's help spread Awareness not only for BREAST CANCER but all the other CANCERS.People need to know there are other COLORS to SUPPORT as well other than PINK.I PRAY for all those in a FIGHT with CANCER and all them that have BEAT it.JESUS can make a MIRACLE happen.

I wear a ORANGE AND TEAL bracelets that say HOPE,FAITH,STRENGTH,and COURAGE every day.ORANGE for LEUKEMIA the kind of CANCER I had.TEAL for OVARIAN the kind my grandmother lost her BATTLE too.People ask me all the time why do you have Dolphin Colors.Yes it is but THAT IS NOT WHAT IT STANDS FOR.



This is a list of some the CANCERS RIBBONS COLORS.

No comments:

Post a Comment