website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dreams....

So the past few days I  have gotten some pretty awesome signs from GOD. Funny that I text a friend last week didn't hear back from her.Not like her but I know she is pretty busy with life itself.From work,school,being mom to a teen,church and being a wife.So yesterday I was told I needed to text her and see how she was doing.Well then come home cook some tater tots and made grilled cheese for dinner. Put in a movie and watched some of it drifted off to sleep for bit.Woke up few times it still on.It was like 11 by then got like hour of sleep.Could not go back to sleep for anything.A friend from church sent me message on FB so we talked for little bit.Then around like 2 I finally fell back to sleep.First dream I have had in a while and it was a good one that came true today but glad the results where not reveled like the dream.So my friend that I have been talking about in my recent blogs found out the sex her first child today.My dream was that she made collage poster with a bunch mutual baby things.We looked at it for hours then she throws a Little Mermaid picture saying IT"S A GIRL!!! What do you know she is having a little girl.:) Can't wait to meet the little bundle of joy.I am so glad she did not make a collage and beat around the bush to tell us.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! funny dream! good way to tell someone though, here is a collage, GUESS!

    ReplyDelete