website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

That is just so sad..

 I love how I get info on things.Not really cause sometimes it is important things.I revived some sad news today a text from my aunt about a  little boy in my dads neighborhood.So I had to call my older brother tonight and ask if he had heard anything.My dad never called or text me about it.A 12 year old boy hung himself with a belt in the closet last night around 8. It is so sad because I know there was drugs in and out of that home.I am sure the kid felt unloved. There is just something about that neighborhood and the suicides that have happen over the years.I know of at least 4 for sure.3 people that hung there self and one that shot there self.One my really good friends was only 18 and shot him self.That was just 2 years ago.It is so sad to hear these kinds of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment