website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Keys to my life....

I LOVE YOU
It is a simple 3 word phrase.Very easy phrase to say but we don't say it enough to the ones that mean the most to us.The people we love most hurt us the most.It use to be a phrase I used everyday.When a friend tells me they love me it makes me smile and warms my heart.I love my friends and don't know what I would do without them.The ones I miss hearing it from the most are my parents.
FORGIVENESS  
One of the greatest challenges to human nature is the issue of forgiveness.Those who can’t forgive themselves are filled with guilt and despair, and those who won’t forgive others are filled with anger and bitterness.The most miserable people are the people who never let go of their bitterness.It's such simple word but so hard to do when you've been hurt.When you have been hurt like me you would struggle with this as well.But I have learned to forgive those who hurt me.Move past the hurt but they wont let the past go so it makes it hard.So I tend to get hurt every time I turn around.Jesus and my friends are the most amazing keys of my life.
GOD
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.His love is never ending.He is always there you just have to make time.He made a promise.He loves you just as much as he love me.He is my strength.He is the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE.
PRAYER
Is something we all could use.There are so many things in this world to pray for.A list that could never end.The little kid waiting for a transplant.People fighting cancer.The troops fighting across seas.For the lost people.People looking for jobs.The homeless.The hungry.I need prayer to help me through the tough times.
FRIENDS
Are the greatest blessings that God has put in our life's.They mean more to me than they will ever know.I would do anything for them to help them out if I can.I love them with all my heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment