website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Its the memories I hold on to..

Another fun weekend has come and almost gone.Today is a tough day for me.14 years ago today my grandfather passed away.The memories will always stick close to my heart.I miss his hugs,the times we spent together,the Sunday lunches after church and the list goes on.Also today is 5 years that my cousin passed away.He was only here just a short time of like 5months.Such sad thing to see a child pass.It was a weekend spent with friends made for some fun times.I love to try and make new things.I also like to meet new people and make new friends.Which it all happen this weekend.Picture below are the experiments that happen in the kitchen.



Smore Pie








The Good Stuff
Makes a good dish

1 comment: