website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Ups and Downs

This week has had its ups and downs for sure.Playing softball this week I seem to have pulled something in my throwing arm on Monday.We won both of those games.Won the championship for that season.But who knows it may have been at work playing wall ball.Work has gotten under my skin this week.With parents being late to pick up there kids.I had 3 games Tuesday and thought I had 2.So I missed the first game completely and got to the field as soon as the 2nd one was starting.I was so mad I could not even begin to focus on playing good.The third game was pointless to even play.It was like pro vs high school no joke.Wednesday was my birthday.It was a great birthday minus a few little parts.2 of my friends had there class sing for me.One them had there whole class make me cards.I got a call from my dad and few text from family and friends.Got like 90 FB wishes.Like 100 or more in person wishes.I wanted to get there early to warm up but no.Parents had to be late again.Good thing I didn't make dinner plans for my own birthday.Played kickball and that made me mad cause the team we played cheated so bad.We came up with the win but it was close.Then I went with few friends to get my free steak dinner.I must say the best part that day was when I walked into the lunchroom at work and one my favorite kids ran to ma and gave me a hug and told me Happy Birthday.Also to when I came back from bathroom his mom and brother had a gift bag for me.Total surprise and cough me off guard and almost made me cry.I love them 2 even though they can be a hand full at times.Thursday I helped a friend pack up her stuff for moving.Friday started off a little slow but when noon got here it went by so quick.I had few things to do and only got one major thing out the way in my time frame.Had to give my friend money to pay for my tag and do it online.

Before I got hair cut

That is the most that I have got cut off in years.

All my card I got for my birthday.<3
My present from 2 my favorite boys at work.

Before kickball

After kickball

No comments:

Post a Comment