website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

What your favorite sport?

There is some sport out there for just about everyone to like.It can be you favorite one to play.Could be your favorite one to attend.Or you just may want to chill and hang out at home and watch it on TV.Some people can not handle that crowds of people at games.This is a kind of hard on for me to answer in a way.I love just about all sports.I love going to hockey,football, and baseball games.I like to watch football and baseball on TV as well.When it comes down to playing a game SOFTBALL all the way.I hope to attend some games this season for the Rays games.Even though few my favorite players got traded.I wish I could attend a Gators game that would be so awesome.Never been to one and that is my favortie college football team.I know softball is going to be crazy this up soming season.Playing with like 3 to 5 teams 3 to 4 nights a week. I can not sit and watch tennis,golf,hockey and many more on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment