website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, January 7, 2011

I might beable to move in the morning,

It has been a very long day for me.I was up at like 3am due to my sinus acting up.Went back to sleep for like 2 hours then it was time to get up.I had to babysit this morning for someone from my church.Then I had to go into work at 2.We played keep away with soccer ball for while.Then we played some basketball for a little bit.So I done alot of running today just at work playing with the kids.Then we went inside and played with the different toys.I played with the legos cause one kids wanted me to build him a airplane.After work there was a going away party at my church for one the teen leaders that is movoing out state.We had pizza,chips,drink, played basketball,volleyball,and knockout.So that was more running and moving around.So I am just a little sore from all the movement and all.First Upward basketball game is tomorrow yay!!Go Fighting Nijias!!Then Sunday afternoon I have softball pratice.

No comments:

Post a Comment