website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I love music

Well hello world! I got a feeling this is gonna be a good good year!Here's my chance for a new beginning.Things are gonna change.It hasn't always been this way.I 've got make my stand.Some words I wish had gone unsaid.Sometimes it's hard to just keep going.This is the moment.You find your faith has been lost and shaken.Grab this moment before its gone.Be strong and his love will lead you to fight another day!Don't give up now.He humbled himself and carried the cross.By the cross where you died,you raised me to life.So im movin forward.Im let it shine,gonna let it shine.Shine like the stars.Right here right now.Im reachin' out,reachin' up,reachin over.There is a way,truth and the life,and the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment