website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just saying.....

I really think just saying is a phrase I have said a lot here latley.There are like milllions of things and thoughts running through my head at this point.I have so much stuff going on it hard for me to keep track of all the dates.I am going to refer back on a post I used yesterday for facebook.Just saying.Some love us.Some hate us.Some forget about us.Some never forget things about us.Just looking back on some things.After catching up on some times over the weekend.There is always some one out there that don't like you.There is always someone there that loves you no matter what.There is always someone that makes you feel like your not even there.There is always someone that knows something about you.I love my life and the people in.There are so many people that leave and go in and out your life time.A ture friend will be there no matter what you do wrong or right.A distance friend don't know what to say to you.A friend you lose contact with has always wonder about you when you meet up after long time.A best friend knows you best.

1 comment: