website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekend is here..

This past week at work has been a struggle with the kids.Even the ones that never cause problems where acting up as well.So glad the weekend is here.I played 4 games this past week in 2 nights.I got to get back to the groove of playing again.Bat is so off it not even funny.I make the best of everyday regardless of what comes my way.You only have one life to live.This weekend should be real fun.I have basketball this morning then meeting up with my dad.Then trying to meet up with a freind that I have not got to hang out with in while.Then home to work on some wedding stuff and wash some clothes.Sunday school then church in the morning.Then going to watch superbowl at friends house.Play some boradgames before the game to kill time.

No comments:

Post a Comment