website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

This is going to take some time.

This is going to take some time to figure out all the facts.You would think my parents would both tell the same story and same detials on this but that not the case.Well let me key you in on what I am talking about.Well when I was just 3years old I was diganosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.On top that I had a rare chromosome disorder.Praise the Lord I have been in remission for either 20-23 years I don't know really cause my parents tell me differnet dates and things.Plus I was just 3 so I really don't remember much.There are somethings I do remember but most of it draws a blank.I went through all the treatmeat there was.Usually you find a donor with in your family not my case.It was someone outside my family.He put himself on a list where he did not want to meet us till after certian amount years.All I know is he was from California.From what family members have told me.Not all the stories are matching up.It is a mission I would like to try an figure out before this year is up.There is also a few nurses that I really liked while there.I was trying to find them as well.I have a few first names to go on that it.

No comments:

Post a Comment