website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What is with all the questions from him...

 I got a call from my dad today.Remind you we don't see eye to eye.We don't talk often or see each other often.He called asked me Your coming over for Thanksgiving right? He assumes that I am coming over. I told him I am going with my aunt somewhere.Then he got to asking more questions.Does he really care that much? I don't think so. He wont let my little brother go to her house so what is with all the questions from this man. I get 100 questions all the time from my dad if I want to get my little brother to go get lunch or something. Serious come on the past is HISTORY. Move forward instead of backwards cause that is all your doing.I am not falling into the trap like I have the past few years.My heart is so big when it comes to my little brother.I will put myself in a bind for him.I will dig myself out of it.This time of the year I get hurt and used.Not going to happen this year.
So my status for facebook after getting off the phone is:
People ask questions all the time.
Some ask as if they really care.
Some ask cause there just nosy and want in others people business.
Some ask and really do care.
Some ask and are just curious.
Some ask questions to get to know people.
Some ask stupid questions.
Some ask and assume they already have the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment