website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Upward Kickoff

Upward Basketball is right around the corner again for our church.I am some what excited about this year.This will be my 3rd or 4th year coaching.It is so fun to teach the kids how to play along with the word of GOD.Then when they get saved even better.:) It is so fun to watch the little guys play.I hope I have good group kids this year and not ones like last year.My whole team was ADD so it was a challenge for sure.I helped out with 2 of the tryouts.I seen some my little guys from last year so much improvement.One my little ones could barley hit the rim.They barley passed it to him cause he could not shoot that great.But I tried to give everyone a chance to shoot the ball. So I made them pass it to him give him a chance.He made like 3 baskets all season long and the last one he made was the best.There was like 2 seconds left he threw the ball up and it went around the rim few times then fell in. At tryouts when I seen him he has grown maybe inch or two.He was sinking the ball all day long.He did awesome for as small and young as he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment