website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Friday, November 18, 2011

The sound of breaking...

So I had a dentist appointment this morning at 10:30. I get there at like 10:15 sit and wait for like 5 minutes if that. I have not been to the dentist in while so I was little nervous.When I got called back in the room you could tell someone loves panda bears. They were painted on the wall and all the pictures frames had panda on them. They gavc me the shots in my mouth and then got to work. Just the sound and breaking of the teeth they pulled is a painful sound. The cracking and chipping away to pull it out just hurt my ears.I had to close my eyes and try to drown it out.The sound between that and the air thing to suck up the chipped off parts.Not a sound that I would want to hear every day.Made me want to come up off the chair. My legs started shaking cause it just did not sound good. I was done and out by 11. My face is still numb. Nap time sounds like a plan.

1 comment: