website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Reasons

Hello my lovely people. I know it has been a while but I just have not been up to blogging. I figure seeing how I have million things on my mind I could come write some things down. My life is far from easy and it has been like that for some time.It only makes me a stronger person to over come all the things I have faced so far.I have reasons: to live,to laugh,to love,to cry,to smile.Live the life god gave me. He could have taken me off this Earth when I was just 3 fighting cancer. Laugh at the fun and stupid things I done. Love all my friends for helping me get through the hurt.Cry at the good and bad things that happen.Smile cause I am still here living,laughing,loving,and crying.

1 comment: