website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I hate SPIDERS

Spider on my wall
Here is a good laugh for y'all.

I'm laying in bed playing a game on FB chatting with few people and I felt something drop on me.So I jump out bed turn the light on grab my 2 blankets shake them.Grab like all 12 or 13 of my pillows off my bed shake them.
Didn't see anything so I put all my stuff back on my bed.I thought it was maybe just my crazy Troy Polamaul hair. Went back to playing my game and watching the Dukes of Hazzard.Out the corner of my eye I see this thing go running across and up my wall really fast.So he went around the top of my wall all the way around my room. Stops in the corner and gets on the ceiling crawls across from one corner diagonal to next corner.I try to hit him missed 2times.As he is making his moves around the room I was giving play by play to a friend on fb chat she laughing with.Then when he on the ceiling he drops down on to the little table in my room I try to hit it again miss.Then my sock draw is open he crawls in there I shut it real quick run get some bug spray.Then the roomie gets up.It like 3am when this all starts.She like what are you doing im like there huge spider.Then he runs out really fast she freaks like I did when I seen him shuts the door.He goes up into my blinds I spray the bug spray he falls into corner then he is dead bye bye down the toilet it goes.
It took about 30min to kill it.But I knew I felt something drop on me and I was not crazy.If there would have been a video camera in here oh man that would have been funny.Cause right before my last post on FB about why I could not sleep I almost post I know something just dropped on me and how I thought it was maybe my crazy hair.But I didn't post it now I know it was not my crazy hair.

1 comment: