website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Music Life

What would we do without music? I don't know about ya'll but I think I would go a little crazy without it. I love going to concerts with like 2 or more artist and having a good time with friends. I just went to thejoyfm 25th year concert this past weekend.I went with few friends.There were amazing people there.Brandon Heath,Audrey Assad,Josh Wilson and Britt Nicole.Just the music alone was great.Then them talking about how God worked in there life.How God gave them signs to come up with the songs and what to do with there life. Nothing better than worshiping God and listen to what the artist have to share. Just to sit and listen to the lyrics of songs they mean so much. Then a message told of how they came up with the song gets your heart moving.So I have added some new songs to my playlist and deleted the old ones.Check them out.

2 comments: