website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, December 5, 2011

What Hurts The Most?

What Hurts The Most?
Yes it is a song but that is not what I am writing about.But some of the lyrics fit into this.I have been hurt so many times in my life by my parents. The ones you would think that would give up there addictions to have a relationship with there kids.

What Hurts The Most?
When someone knows that they have messed up.When they have broken promises.When they have made up so many lies up.When they know they have hurt loved ones.

What Hurts The Most?

When your dad rather drink his life away.When his trust in you has faded.When he ask me a million questions to see my little brother whom I pretty much helped raised.All his lies.All his broken promises.

What Hurts The Most?
When your mother rather spend her life getting high.When she says she don't feel loved.When you have only seen her maybe 4 times in the past 11 years.Not knowing when I will see her next.All her broken promises.All her lies.


What Hurts The Most?
The things my parents put me through.The things that they have said and done.The promises they have made and broken.The lies they have told me.The pain they have put me through.The way they have showed there love by breaking me into little pieces.


The things I have gone through and have faced has only made me a stronger person.Yes plenty of tears have come from my eyes because of my parents.

2 comments:

  1. BUT, it's all shaped YOU into the beautiful soul that you have become. It's made you stronger and shown you the weaknesses that other family members have so they can better prepare you on warning signs. It's shown you what you DON'T want in life so that you can live you life the way that YOU want by being an example of an amazing friend, sister, daughter, cousin, etc. YOU ARE AMAZING. Never forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have learn a lot from it all.I have gained amazing friends like you to help me through.To give me advice and keep me on the right track when I have made a slight turn.<3

    ReplyDelete